Joint FAA-EASA Helicopter Training
Build a pipeline of future pilot recruits able to fly anywhere in the world with dual FAA/EASA certification - at no cost to you. Learn about our Career Pathway Program.
From our campus in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, Hillsboro Heli Academy, a division of Hillsboro Aero Academy, trains professional helicopter pilots from 75+ countries.
Through a partnership with Austria-based Rotorsky, our joint EASA-FAA training program on the F1 visa allows European students to achieve dual certification while building hours in the US for up to 23 months after completion of their training.
For European helicopter operators in our Career Pathway Program, this means a pipeline of highly qualified, dual certified pilots who have completed their hours-building and are ready to fly anywhere in the world.
How does the Pathway Program work? It's simple.
- You provide light mentorship and a guaranteed interview to your Pathway students.
- We market the program and provide a pipeline of qualified candidates.
Our current European program partners include Bristow Group and ADAC Luftrettung.
Why do European students and operators choose us?
- Our global reputation as a top helicopter school for four decades
- Joint FAA-EASA training means time and cost savings
- We are one of only two certified EASA testing centers in the US
- Our hourly rate is about 40% lower than equivalent training in Europe
- Our F-1 visa program allows up to 23 months of hours-building as a paid CFI
- Our training environment is among the best in the world, with ample opportunities for off-airport landings, mountain flying, and every kind of weather condition.
Contact us to learn how we can train your future pilots to meet every challenge you can offer.