Applus+ Laboratories is a strategic provider of testing & engineering services to the rotorcraft industry.
We are experts in testing aerostructures and avionics as well as gearbox test bench development, and we are currently involved in various VTOL & UAS programmes.
A NETWORK OF MULTIDISCIPLINARY LABORATORIES
Our network of laboratories, engineering team and unique facilities across Europe, Asia and North America enable us to meet the demanding delivery times of rotorcraft programmes:
- Structural testing: from coupons to full-scale
- Environmental testing (NVH, EMC, Climatic, Batteries)
- End-to-end materials testing
- Fire testing
- Cybersecurity evaluations: hardware, software, communications, supply chain
AN ENGINEERING PARTNER
We combine our multidisciplinary engineering capabilities with our unique testing expertise to manage highly complex, custom projects for the Rotorcraft industry.
- Specialist test jigs, rigs and tools for R&D and validation projects.
- Bespoke test benches and systems for production lines (FAL and Pre-FAL) and MRO.
- Automated NDT equipment
- Advanced, turnkey manufacturing equipment for composite structures (A+ Glide Forming technology)
A COMPLETE SERVICE OFFERING FOR VTOL AND UAS
- Test program definition
- In-lab and in-flight validation testing
- Bespoke equipment for product development
- Acting as your interface with the aviation authority until the very end of the certification process