- WMT builds rubber and PTFE hose assemblies
- we are working with crimped and screwed fittings, imperial and metric
- all established pressures and fluids are covered
- new technology is taken over in the product range
Our MPT1 (medium pressure Teflon) hose assemblies according to ETSO C53a oder ETSO 2C75 can be manufactured with the following fittings:
- DKL metric (metric fine fittings)
- RGNK and RGNL (Banjo fittings short and long, commonly known as ring fittings)
- DKR (BSP Britisch-standard-pipe fittings)
- AGR (metric external fittings Außengewinde)
- DKJ (female version, inch fitting, commonly known as JIC)
- AGJ (male version, inch fitting)
- NPT (inch external fitting)
We can work on individual demands. With the help of our ADOA (Alternative Design Organisation Approval) we are able to test several combinations of new fittings and reliable hose series.
New hose assemblies can be certified according to ETSO-C53a or ETSO-2C75 (medium or high pressure-) and therefore be used in aircrafts.